Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Easter Sunday

We had a great little Easter Sunday. Lilli was excited to get up and see what the Easter Bunny had brought her. Pippin really wasn't feeling good that day and didn't hardly get out of bed, that's when we decided we needed to take him to the vet.She got a few little freebies from work, a Rapunzel doll, Thomas train, some little barrettes and lip gloss, candy and a Spiderman plate and bowl.
Her favorites (no surprise) are the Rapunzel doll and train.
Since she hadn't felt great the day before we just went to early service and came home. She actually ended up feeling great that day and was back to normal.
Being silly with Pippin...

I really need to be taller if everyone is going to end up in my lap!
The annual bunny ear shot....


We don't know the guy who lives in this house but his nice brick steps make for great photos!





She loves to jump off those steps!!!



I think Brent got a lot of great shots of us on Easter!! Maybe now I'll get a few printed for my desk at work since I don't have anything more recent than Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment