Saturday, May 28, 2011

Brent's Birthday

Brent's birthday was back on the 19th. His coworkers went all out and spared no expense on the decor!
All he really wanted for his birthday was a chocolate cake from Publix (his favorite). So he went and picked it out himself since I'm never around any Publix stores downtown.
I can't believe I didn't check to make sure we had a # 4. I don't know what we did back for #24!
Lilli was a big fan of the cake! I took her to the store and let her pick out a few things for Brent for his birthday. The big box was from me though!
She picked him out some Goldfish, Tic Tacs, Raisinettes, and a bouncy ball that lit up.
I picked out a nice professional tri-pod for him!
I read a lot of reviews on Amazon and it seemed to have the most bang for the buck with its versatility and weight. He's already put it to good use filming our annual ant invasion this past week. For whatever reason ants invade our window every May, since we know their number we've already figured out the best baits to use and they were in and dead within 24 hours.
Too bad we can't do the same with the thousands of cicadas invading us outside right now!

And here's a video of Lilli singing Happy Birthday to her Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment