Saturday, June 20, 2009

To My Daddy!


Happy Father's Day to the best daddy in the whole wide world!!! No other daddy in the whole world is as fun as you or plays as many fun games as you do. I love it when you blow on my tummy and scare me by making my rubber duckie bark at me. It's so much fun when you fly me across the room and pretend I'm a rocket ship.

And I bet no other daddy would play Wii with me, or show me interesting things on the documentary channel. And you're so funny when you act like you're going to let the stroller go and make mommy angry. I love the bedtime story you read me every night even though I cry sometimes and you always pick out just the perfect pair of pajamas for me.


Thank you for putting together all my fun toys and running out at all hours to buy emergency replacement batteries for them. And thank you for not getting angry at mommy for all the cute clothes and shoes she buys for me. We have so much fun in the morning listening to loud music on the way to school, I promise I won't tell mommy about it. And it's so fun the way you accessorize the outfits mommy has already picked out for me, you know just how I should wear my socks or what fun pair of shoes will match my outfit.


Happy Father's Day Daddy, I love you!!!!!

Love,
Lilli A.

No comments:

Post a Comment