Thursday, June 25, 2009

L-I-L-L-I A-N-N-E

One of my coworkers brought Lilli back a pair of Mouse ears from her recent trip to Disney World.

They took a little getting used to.....


before we figured out that the Bumbo was the best place to get a photograph of her with them on. She is so wiggly and squiggly these days! Of course since we never feed her (ha!) she decided to smile while gnawing on that hand....


And in this one I was able to pry away the hand but there's not much you can do about the drool lately! This was also about 1.5 weeks ago when we still had her mattress propped up to help her with her drainage, and I totally forgot to hang a blanket to cancel out that lovely backdrop! Oh well!!

Her pink Mickey ears now proudly reside on her bookshelf and will be enjoyed for years to come, until we take her to Disney ourselves! Thank you Auntie Johnna for thinking of Lilli and bringing her back some Mouse ears!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment