Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Part 2

Here's the rest of the really cute pics from Thanksgiving at Brent's family.

Lilli was up early Thanksgiving morning....I think once she saw us there in the room she was just UP and daylight savings time hasn't really helped us sleep in any recently. I got her this cute little Thanksgiving outfit off of Etsy. I think she should at least be able to wear the top again next year with different pants.Brent took Lilli and Madison outside to take some pictures.
I love the big smile one better, but this one is probably more normal looking for printing off and framing.
Running around the yard....
I think this one is really cute....
I think she was either being an airplane or a frog on this one...
Madison was so sweet with her and always sharing - in this instance her marshmallows when Lilli got cut off before lunch. I guess I am so used to watching her fight around with other toddlers who can't share anything.
The "official" family photo for this year. Pippin was actually laying down asleep in my lap by this point in the photo process so Brent had to paste him in from an earlier shot! Big welcome to the newest member of the family - Madison's baby doll.....
I really like Pippin and Lilli in this one though....of course this is right before she pulled the fire out of his ear.
The grandparents/grandchildren picture....
And of course one with Pippin!
And that was the Spears family Thanksgiving for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment