Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baking

What a busy weekend but I just had to post a couple of pics of my little helper helping me bake our Annual Christmas cookies this morning.

Her outfit today was about the most precious thing on the planet. I got the shirt, skirt and leggings at Walmart for $14. The skirt and leggings will also work great at Valentines. She also LOVES boots right now and they looked so cute with this. She got a TON of comments at Costco when we went to pick up our Christmas cards. She was also doing a lot of dancing, so that helps.I starred 25 different pics of our baking from this morning that I want to print and share. Here's just a couple because I need to finish some cookies for her Sunday school teachers and get on those 100 Christmas cards I need to address.

She really didn't need much help from me this time! She knew just what to do.
Sprinkles are still her favorite.Sneaking a few for herself!
If I can get some wrapping done tomorrow then I'll post the rest, but it seems kind of doubtful! The to-do list is too long this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment