Thursday, June 24, 2010

More Father's Day

I haven't had a chance to say anything about Father's Day other than post a couple of pics in her cute outfit! I surprised Brent with it on Sunday, he always gets her dressed so I had laid it out with the shirt turned around where he couldn't read it. I had designed it with the seamstress I've bought several of Lilli's outfits from (St Patty Skirt and Easter Skirt) off of Etsy. I was having trouble finding anything cute in her size that said I Love Dad, so I thought of her and described what all I wanted as well as fabrics, style, colors, etc and it turned out EXACTLY PERFECT! She's so great and I am usually pretty last minute but she always gets it done and has such attention to detail! I just love it so much!

However getting her to pose in it is no easy task. Especially since she feels like it's a great mowing outfit.She did enjoy helping Brent open his card! He was super excited about his new pepper grinder and book to share with Lilli!
We drove down to Brent's grandparents house and she had a big time playing peek-a-boo with her grandparents. She loves to "scare" you these days and jump out and say "Boo!". It's pretty cute but not a bit scary!

That's it for tonight! Lilli went to bed a half an hour early so I think we might watch some TV. What's that?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment