Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to the best daddy ever! Thank you for styling my hair so nice every morning, helping me brush my teeth and eat breakfast and getting me to school every day!Thanks for letting me throw up on you sometimes (like tonight, woops - maybe too much sugar today!) and for taking care of me when I'm sick and making sure there's always a cool washcloth on my head when I feel bad.
Thanks for playing with me and scaring me and chasing me around the house and watching Dinosaur Train with me. Thanks for sometimes letting me climb in Pippin's bed (but maybe can I do that all the time?)
But most of all just thanks for being my Daddy!!!
Love you!!!

Lilli Anne.

P.S. You know I don't do holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment