Saturday, June 12, 2010

Smiiiile

Haven't had much time this weekend to post! Lilli's not been in the best mood, I think some of her teeth coming in are bothering her and she's been super short tempered since around Thursday. She does still give this painful face when you ask her to "smile"! We've really got to break that habit!
I'll have to dump our pics from our outing last night tomorrow. We went out to dinner with Liam and his parents (from Lilli's class at school.) She was TERRIBLE. I mean truly, 100% awful and I doubt they will EVER want to go out to dinner with us again.. TERRIBLE. I'm not sure what was wrong with her (other than this possible teeth thing) but it was really not fun with her! And normally she is so great at restaurants! Brent took a couple of pics but the whole thing was really not camera worthy (of course Liam was perfect!)

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment