Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rain, Rain

It's been rainy and dreary around here this week, and I think it pretty much rained all day today. I'm not sure why but Lilli loved wearing her raincoat and insisted the hood be up (which was good since it was raining!) That's about as good a picture as I could get of her in it! She doesn't like the rain and ran ahead to the back door and was yelling at me to Go! Ha!

It's a miracle I get dinner cooked every night with my "helper". Tonight we made soup and I was stirring the roux while shredding the cheese and of course Lilli was all up in it. I seriously can't cook without her in a chair, beside me, helping. She was actually pretty good with the microplane, but half the cheese ended up in the floor (which Pippin certainly did not complain about.) And yes, Baby is on the counter - she had to help as well, and "ate" a few of the carrots going in the pot.
She is loving drinking out of a cup at meal time. About 1 in every 4 meals has the cup somehow ends up on the floor, splashing us all.
Again, Pippin does not mind with clean-up. I don't know what we would do if we didn't have a dog.I do think he minds playing Tea Party though.
And I'm throwing this one in because I think this shirt she wore yesterday is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment