Sunday, July 31, 2011

Two Ponies

It was a two pony kind of Sunday, I must have worked it right because I even got to add some coordinating barrettes!I'm normally not a big Laura Ashley fan but this little yellow dress (bought on consignment) was too cute!
It does not make her more graceful, though.
We've had a great weekend, including two visits to the pool. Today she even went down the kiddie water slide twice!
On the down side, she never took a single nap. Not a one. And this is a kiddo you can typically count on to sleep about 3 hours for nap-time. She did play in her bed for about 2-2.5 hours each day though, so we still got things we needed to do done and she "rested". And by rested I mean singing, jumping and playing with her bedtime stuffed animals. I really hope this is not the end of good naps!
On the up-side, she hasn't been very difficult to get into bed at night though!

No comments:

Post a Comment