Sunday, January 16, 2011

Best Buds

Last night we went out to Party City to pick up a few things for the party and Brent was following Lilli around with my camera while I shopped and videoed this.



Cracks me up how personally she takes disorder. Too bad she doesn't feel that way with toys around her house.

Brent said this dress somehow looks like something Jethro from Beverly Hillbillies. I didn't believe him until I did a Google search myself. Oh well, I still think it's cute, and I guess some designer at BabyGap was inspired.

Someone has a case of the Snowman Blues. This is all that's left of the snow in our front yard, finally. Most everything melted on Saturday.

Say cheese!She threw a fit until we let Pippin out there with her. And she chased him all around the yard trying to give him a hug.
Something tells me he was not in a hugging mood.
But she finally caught him on the porch.
And he humored her for a minute.
Cracks me up every time I think about the TONS of people who told us Pippin would be on the back-burner and not get any attention once she was born. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment