Thursday, April 22, 2010

Having her Cake

I got my hair cut and highlighted yesterday. I think it turned out so cute!Tamara added blonde streaks to it, just lots of nice subtle color. It's been a LONG time since I had color and considering how much it costs it will prob be a long time before I do it again, but it just looks so nice!
Today Brent brought us home some leftover cake from a work-anniversary party people had today. He's always so sweet to sneak some out in an office coffee cup for us. (Sweet but also bad because I'm trying to lose 10 pounds right now in 10 weeks and am doing great so far with 2.2 pounds in 2 weeks!)Obviously Lilli shares my complete and total addiction to sugary frosting. She was my little baby bird eating it off my finger!
And it seems the sugar rush is immediate! Or at the very least it's safe to say cake makes her dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment