Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Date Nights and Cooking!

Last night we went out for my birthday Date Night! We had "Miss Stephanie" over to watch Lilli. Actually, I guess she's Mrs Stephanie now since she got married earlier this month!
Brent and I went out to eat at Margot's, a really nice restaurant in our neighborhood that we haven't been to in a while. We had a great dinner and kind of forgot to take any pictures of ourselves or our food. Buuut, while we were having dinner Stephanie called and Lilli had puked all over here. What is it with vomit and special occasions in this house??? She does that every once in a while (like maybe once every 2-3 months) when you lay her down for bed, like maybe a reflux thing. And she had eaten and eaten and eaten last night for dinner, so I think she was just TOO full. Anyway, she REALLY got poor Stephanie and she was calling asking where/if she could borrow one of my shirts. Poor thing, hopefully she will come back and babysit again in the future!!!My little assistant is all about helping me with dinner. Tonight I was making a Plum Glazed Pork Medallion dish, and since she always wants to help I gave her a little bowl with some of the extra chicken broth in it, figuring she would just play around in it, stirring and splashing since I was stirring and combing things for the marinade.
But nope, she just stood there the whole time I was cooking eating room temperature, plain chicken broth.
She was happy as could be....
And even thought Brent should get in on the action, HA!
But I think he preferred his chicken broth mixed with all the other ingredients and on top of the pork tenderloin instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment