Thursday, September 2, 2010

Boot Scootin' Boogie....

I love, love, love consignment sales! About 90% of Lilli's wardrobe comes from the 10-12 sales I go to each season. And I pretty much always shop during with my lunch hour with a few gals I work with, so we have some great girl bonding making sure our kiddos are dressed to the nines each season. This week we had a great sale in the area and were all SUPER pleased with our finds and deals. Probably my best deal was this winter coat by Gymboree for $6!!! It looks never worn and will fit great. Probably would have been at LEAST $50 brand new. Lilli looooves to model in front of the mirror, and for some reason when Brent helps her brush her teeth she kisses herself a lot. (She doesn't do that with me???) My most "frivolous" find was this pair of real cowboy boots for $5. I love them and think they will be SO cute with some dresses this winter. They're slightly larger than her current size, but boots always run so tight.She loves to try on shoes and she has a TON of shoes. Probably more options than Brent or I.
Anyway, it was HILARIOUS watching her walk in it. In the first video I'm just dying because she's walking so stiff legged and like she's literally been riding a horse for a while. I guess it's because she can't bend as easily but it's a total crack up.



The second one she has a better hang of it, and starts singing at herself in the mirror.


I think we are going to have a lot of fun with these boots this winter! I called them her first cowboy boots (these actually have a little heel) but Brent corrected me. I just loved her little cowboy booties, they were so precious!!!! And of course these boots were also super cute! But every little Nashville girl needs a REAL pair!

1 comment: