Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy Bees

It's been a busy week, but we are as stylish as ever.We've enjoyed the playground next door in this nicer, cooler weather.
We've done some driving around the deck.
And don't you think I'm the only one checking the weight limit on her car. At least I don't make her push me!!! (This little car was absolutely the best $6 I've ever spent at a consignment sale!!)
Lilli has been so rough lately with Pippin. Just hauling off and kicking him or hitting with zero warning. So we've been working on being nice, and punishing her when she's mean. I'm pretty sure feeding him Cheerios with a fork is one reason he puts up with her. (And tonight she was feeding him diaper cream. Probably another reason he takes a punch or two without even a squeal.)
We've got lots and lots of teeth, nearly a mouth full.
As such, I picked up Chinese food on my way home tonight after getting my hair cut. She loved it and ate a ton of sweet and sour chicken, sweet and sour shrimp, fried rice and green beans (as well as her usual fruit.) Her reward for cleaning her plate was her very first fortune cookie. I showed her how to do it with mine, and she figured it right out.
She was so proud of getting her little fortune. But since the actual fortune cookies themselves tasted like cardboard she then tried to eat her fortune.
After dinner tonight it was chore time. Since we're getting ready to head to Chicago for a few days we needed to do some laundry. Her job was to bring me the laundry! Since it was too heavy for her to drag all the way down the hall Brent got it loaded on her stroller for her and here she came!
She was so proud of herself! What a great little helper!
So that's our week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment