Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today was my birthday!! I had a great day all around. At work my coworkers went all out and had a big "Western" themed birthday for the 3 of us celebrating today.We seriously do go all out with our themes! (But of course a lot of that has to do with all the samples we have around the office!) Cupcakes, Cowboy Punch and cookies!

Here's the "Gift Team" that I work with the most. If you don't like the gifts and paper products in our stores you can blame these people.
Then tonight Brent brought home my favorite take-out (Blue Coast Burrito). Lilli had her first taste of fruit tea (she saw it and thought it was juice, and then pretty much drained Brent's glass because there was no way I was sharing with her on MY birthday.) And Brent even got me a cake!
Someone was all up in my presents! My main present was a new camera to replace the one I just wore out, but Brent also got me a new pillow and some headphones made specifically for small ears. My ears are so small I have a hard time getting ear buds to really fit so these are perfect. A certain someone picked out a monkey, seal and elephant toy for me. Hmmmm........
And then the rest of the night was spent packing for our vacation. The first full week I've had off since returning to work after Lilli was born. YAY!!!!
Of course it's a little hard to pack when someone is in the suitcase pulling it all back out.....

And of course here's a little entertainment for you of Cody and Kacey singing happy birthday to their Aunt Rachel. I guess this makes up for Bruce never sending me a card even though we share the same birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment