Sunday, October 23, 2011

Chattanooga, Part 2

It's probably been about 10 years since Brent and I last went to the aquarium in Chattanooga. They've made the area a little campus, and now there's two buildings instead of just one. The new building has all of the penguins, sharks and some other big exhibits.
Lots of big windows with a great view of the River and downtown Chattanooga.
Hamming it up. Most of the exhibits had nice low seats to enjoy the fish.
Sometimes on some of the bigger exhibits she wouldn't touch the glass because she didn't believe it was real.

So mesmerized she had her nose pressed up to the glass. Fish/water animals really are her favorite.

Petting the sting rays
We found it! The Nemo tank!
Practically every kid had their own cameras and one boy had his IPad he was taking pictures of the fish with. So then of course Lilli wanted to take pictures with my IPhone.
I like how you can see she's mostly taking pictures of the shark and just a little bit of me...
And now I travel with two photographers everywhere I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment