Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bake-fest 2011

Not the best weekend we've ever had, but not the worst either. Friday I came down with a nasty cold, Saturday afternoon I picked up the stomach virus Lilli had last weekend. It's not the worst stomach thing we've ever had, just a bit inconvenient at times.

We did still bake our annual Halloween cookies on Saturday morning. I'm sure all my germs baked out. Here's just a couple of pictures, Brent took LOTS of great ones!


We did do a little Trunk or Treating close to home tonight, I was feeling a bit better after an afternoon nap, up until we had dinner! Ugh! She is way too excited about Halloween for her to miss out. I think even amidst a germ-y weekend we have our family costume sorted out for this year and I think it's going to be one of our best ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment