Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010!

Halloween Costume Reveal 2010:Yup - how many times have I worn that outfit??? I bet Mom for sure has gotten her money's worth out of that one! Brent was supposed to be the scarecrow but for the life of me I couldn't find the hat!!! I know I saw it this year with the Halloweeen decs, but I don't know where it is. More to come, but here's just a sneak peek of tonight!

Brent got many, many comments about being the Wicked Witch!
The Cowardly Lion! She wouldn't wear the headpiece, but thankfully we at least got a family pic with it on!
She loved trick or treating so much! She'd yell Trick!Treat! as we went up to each house and was very polite and would say thank you to the people.
Pippin was the Tin Man. This was his old Fire Hydrant costume we spray painted silver. Since we trick or treated we only gave out candy for about 30 minutes so we didn't invest a ton of time in his outfit.
Hope you all had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment