Sunday, July 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

It's good to be home! We had a great trip to Atlanta and found lots of great things at Market. I got home Saturday night around 4 pm. I'll sort through my pics from the show and try to find some good ones to share.
Of course my little buddy was glad to see Momma! She followed me all around last night with her little suitcase and would roll it around and do everything I did with mine. She ended up leaving hers parked right next to where I had left mine last night. So cute!Today she found my show badge, work badge, my calculator and an insulated tumbler we'd been given a sample of and had the biggest time prancing around the house being a little momma. She's already taken over ownership of my tumbler and kept hold of it all day today! It worked great - shatter proof, spill proof and it didn't sweat at all. Look for some in your neighborhood Lifeway store next spring!And besides working, taking care of Lilli and Pippin and making sure the house was tidy and clean, Brent started chopping the deck apart and started the additions to it. (His parents also came and helped on Saturday.) It was very surprising to see when I got home! We were both able to work on it this afternoon during Lilli's nap and got a lot more done. It will be SO nice when this project is finished because our deck will be HUGE and so nice!That's all for today. I am BEAT, between all the catch-up laundry I had to do today, grocery shopping and watching Lilli/helping Brent it's been a tiring and hot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment