Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday!

We made it to FRIDAY! It hasn't really been the best of weeks. A fresh rash of biting is going around as (supposedly) several of them are teething. Lilli was bitten three times this week and we're none too happy about it. She's not one of the biters, but she did start a fight one day earlier this week with a "friend" (who then bit her) and she was biting herself today as her teeth were bothering her. Really not fun.

She was also eaten alive by mosquitoes last night. Check out all the little bumps on her face and arms! We were only outside for a minute talking to a neighbor before I saw how many were around us before we got our Off fans, but they really grab her fast. Poor thing!

With the long holiday weekend upon us we got out of work a little early today so I ran some errands before I picked up Lilli since they were taking their afternoon nap anyway. I ran by Kroger and got a few things we needed and they had seedless watermelons for $3. She and Pippin were both super intrigued by this big green "ball"! She was trying to take a bite at the same time he was licking it, ha!Since it had been such a long week I also got us one of the mega cupcakes they have to all split. She dug right into, this kid LOVES cake!
She wasn't feeding herself fast enough because sometimes when I'd have a bite on my fork she'd give me the full baby bird mouth extension and want it for herself! Such a ham!
We didn't really get to have a fun Friday night tonight - we had to cram in mowing and weedeating, laundry, bath for Pippin, dishes and packing to leave for the country tomorrow morning. I don't think I sat down for even a second until 9:45. I am BEAT!

1 comment:

  1. The cupcake looks great. Have a great fourth

    ReplyDelete