Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day from Lilli & Pippin!
She says I love you with lots of drool these days....Of course she can't forget her THREE great grandmas!Special thanks to Gymboree for always making cute clothes to help us in sending out the cutest Mother's Day cards in town!

So far, Lilli has treated me to dinner at my fave Indian restaurant Friday night. I have tons of pics to dump from my camera, it will be crazy to compare how much she's changed from when we first went at 2 weeks old to yesterday at 3.5 months old! And she's also gotten me my fave dessert, so I will not be weighing anytime soon since I only made it to the gym 3 times this week! And her greatest gift so far was sleeping for about 13 hours last night. We put her to bed around 8:30ish, and we ended up having to wake her up around 9:45 because we had places to be! My greatest fear was that she would wake up at 6 am this morning, the same time we've had to get her up all week, but I guess she showed me! (Unfortunately big bro Pippin woke me up at 5:06 am, 1 minute later than my Mon-Fri alarm, to let me know it was storming. Thanks for that extra minute of sleeping in Pips!)

Have a great Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment