Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Cuteness

Here's some pics Brent took Saturday of Lilli working out in her little gym:

Big Bro is always nearby:

Talking to momma:
Smiles:
She's working on getting those feet:

Today we went out to visit Brent and work. She did really good with his coworkers, but eventually got tired by the time we made it over to the building I used to work at. I had no clue so much time had gone by - she was about 1.5 hrs overdue for her nap!!! So in that respect she did GREAT! She passed out while he and I had lunch and was still passed out when I got home. The poor little thing was so tired when I got back she could hardly keep her eyes open for her bottle!!!

We've got some shopping plans for Thursday and Friday, it seems like we have activities every day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment