Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!

Lilli was very happy with all the goodies the Easter Bunny left her! Even her Grandma Spears and Aunt Becky had some great baskets for her! In fact, she was so excited she didn't even sleep through the night and woke up at 2 am for a snack!!!!! Not fun, we've become very used to her 9 hours of sleep a night!!!!
We all got dressed up in our duds and had a nice morning at church and then took some pics.

We got lots of honks, cheers and waves taking this one! I guess a few years ago I should've planned ahead and bought more ears!!!! Lilli is wearing a bunny hat though, it's just harder to see!
The ladies wore our pearls yesterday.....it's never too early to teach her about jewelry and always looking our best!
Later Brent read the kiddos The Easter Story so they both realize it's not all about candy, toys and looking pretty awesome.The Easter Bunny even had a surprise for me! I took a short 30 min nap and woke up to see a basket in front of me that there were 24 eggs hidden around the house for me to find! I found all of them (some were VERY hard!) and ended up with $2, Reeses (my fave) and puzzle pieces for a note I had to assemble from Brent!! Too fun!We had a great time visiting with family over the weekend, and spent some time at Opryland Hotel visiting with some of our old college buddies (and some other friends) in town for L2L. Before we left we wanted to take some pics of Lilli's first visit to Opryland Hotel. I was doing some of her and Brent and we had a million people stop to ask to take our pic! Hilarious!!!! We took a few people up on their offers (but sometimes we do just like mom/Lil and dad/Lil pics too!!!) Here's our best stranger shot:
I think Lilli had a great first Easter! (And isn't Brent looking skinny!!! He's down 14-17 pounds (depending on who you ask) and I'm down 26-28, with 9-11 more to go (depending on when I weigh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment