Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday!

Still too many pics from the weekend to go through, and Brent was super nice tonight and helped me organize some things after the DoodleBug went to sleep.

When we were headed out of church "the other Brent" was driving by on one of the Security golf carts and offered us a ride to the car. It's not THAT far of a walk and I instantly said No but they talked me into it in the name of "Lilli would love it!". And of course she did (although this picture doesn't do it justice!) So I just had to get a pic of them on the golf cart. I'm pretty sure she's going to want one every Sunday from now on!To continue our wild and crazy adventures we had Fazolis for lunch. Toddlers + Pasta Sauce + Sunday Clothes = Living on the Edge!
We've been trying to hit the pool for a little while every Sunday afternoon before it's all closed for fall (which seems ages away since it was 103 yesterday!) This is the first time I've put her in this swimsuit (I think I paid $4 for it at a consignment sale). I didn't care for it, she didn't really float and was just harder to grab. I think Brent enjoyed the 5 million Jihad/terrorist/bomb jokes he made about her. And then for the first time EVER she pooped at the pool and changing her swim diaper with this suit was WAY harder than in one of her normal two piece swimsuits.
She is SUCH a mess!!!
I can't believe the weekend is already over!

No comments:

Post a Comment