Saturday, August 21, 2010

Momma Hen

Playing Baby Doll is a major past-time in this household. Anything not chained down is often diapered, bibbed, fed, and put down for a nap. This most certainly includes Pippin.He is rather patient with this game and will actually hang around for his imaginary food.
I have NO clue why he doesn't mind this, other than he just loves attention and sees it as some sort of trade off for the large quantities of actual food he is given.
Odds are pretty slim the spoon was actually wiped off before it was Daddy's turn to be fed.
Seriously - the perfect little babydoll!! He's all ready for Night Night!
It appears once again a Stomach Bug has hit our household. I mean, it's probably been a solid month or so, huh? Brent started feeling bad this afternoon and just seemed to get worse before our dinner plans. At first he had told me to go on and leave Lilli with him so I could have a better time, but then when he headed back to the bathroom right before I was going to leave I decided I should just take her with me. She's a fine diner and rarely much trouble at a restaurant, so I got her out of her play clothes quickly and threw her in the car. It was a good thing I did because he really started getting sick while I was gone and can't keep anything down now. Hopefully the rest of us won't be catching it, especially Lilli since she starts with her new sitter on Monday and that would NOT be the way I want to start!!! Ugh!! But Lilli and I did have a nice time at dinner, minus the thunderstorms that caused us to have to move tables a few times and she had a good time hanging out with her little friend Haven (as well as her parents) and Suzanne!

Hopefully tomorrow we will all be well!!! Brent was supposed to do some photography at the North satellite location of our church, so we'll see how or if that goes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment