Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day lunch we ate at Fazoli's after church.I had no idea that Moms ate free and that just made it better! By lunchtime on Sunday she's already has snacks with us, snacks in Sunday school and is pretty much ready for a nap, so there's no point in eating somewhere fancy when she's not going to eat much and is going to be pretty restless. You may have to click on the picture to see the expression on her face - such a ham!
I was really glad they have big bibs at Fazolis because I only had a small one in my diaper bag and I didn't want spaghetti sauce all over her cute dress! She looks like she's ready for a storm of sauce....
What they did NOT have were small forks and I guess I hadn't put a clean one in my diaper bag. She was hilarious with her big girl fork! She really wants to use a fork lately, but will get frustrated and wants you to get the food and then hand her the fork. Eating can take a LONG time!!!
Sunday afternoon she was "helping" me put away the groceries and then we found her in the box of Fruity Cheerios! I'm not sure why she picked that box, but she had the bag completely out, going to town. She's never even had them before (they're mine!) but she loved them so I've started mixing a few into her daily snack mix.

And finally, this is what happens when Brent is in charge of wardrobe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment