Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patty Day!

Lilli wishes you a happy St Patty's Day! Here she is in one of her St Patty's Day outfits (yes, she has more than one!)

Pippin would wish you a Happy St Pat's but he's pretty well passed out (and quite comfy, although totally obscene):


I guess I'm not much better either:


There hasn't been too much excitement here the last few days. I've had some issues with my incision tearing a little & reopening, so Brent's been home helping me out so I can get some more rest. (We went back to the doctor last Friday and he gave me some meds to take to help prevent infection, etc.) Lilli's been really good, but there's still a lot of up and down with her so it's nice being able to rest more and hopefully soon I'll be well, once and for all. I am REALLY ready to be able to resume normal life because a)the scale's been stuck for about two weeks now, and eating healthy only does so much and b)my super awesome running stroller is here now and assembled. It's fabulous! I'll have to post some pics of it tomorrow, but I can't wait to use it.

Have a great St Patty's!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are having a hard time healing. It took me a long time to heal from my cesarean too. I know how frustrating it can be, I will be keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete