Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nap for One

Over the last week Lilli has really started spending a lot more time awake, and she spends most of the day catnapping (which is really hard to believe since people pretty much only see her asleep!!) Brent took this pic Sunday afternoon while one of us was sleeping! (She's nestled in her Boppy, I promise I'm not crushing her.) She did eventually fall asleep and we all had a nice two hour nap.We measured her last night and she seems to be about 20 inches now, but it's a little hard to measure a wiggly baby with a measuring tape. Her weight is right around 9lbs, 2 ounces. She was 7 lbs 6.5 ounces and 19 inches at birth. Her newborn clothes are starting to get tight and a little short (and very laughable!), and I think it won't be long before we move out of the newborn diapers. She was very well behaved for dinner last night (which was a surprise because yesterday was her fussiest day ever!) and even wild child Pippin behaved for a change! I guess they both knew we were close to putting them in the pack and play and sticking a "Free to a Good Home" sign on them in the front yard!

Today's plans include consignment shopping with a friend. I don't know that I really need anything, but it never hurts to look!


-Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics! Especially her cow girl boots. Glad your napping and shopping! My test is in two weeks but then I hope we can get together.

    ReplyDelete